How can yoga help infertility ?
How can yoga help infertility?
1. Boosts your immune system
– Yoga can help your body ‘s immune response. It will help your body fight of disease and overall become healthier. Yoga conditions the lungs and respiratory tract to help the function of your body. The best yoga poses to help boost your immune system is the supported fish pose.
2. Stimulates blood flow
– Yoga has been known to help with blood flow. When you are trying to get pregnant, you want to increase the blood flow to your reproductive organs. The best yoga pose to help stimulate blood flow is the downward facing dog because it puts your hips above your heart and your hear above your head.
3. Balances Hormones
– When you get stressed it causes your hormones to get imbalanced. In balance in your hormones can causes issued in your Fertility cycles. The best yoga post to help balance hormones is the garland pose.
4. Reducing Stress
– After reading several studies, yoga has been the #1 thing to help reduce stress levels. Your body’s stress response to the yoga will help you feel happier and healthier. The best yoga pose to help reduce stress is the rabbit pose.
5. Improves Pregnancy outcomes
– Several research studies have shown high risk pregnancies are improved when the blood flow is increased to the fetus and the mother is relaxed and not stressed. The best yoga pose to help improve pregnancy outcomes is the mountain pose.