Making Miracles Happen
For Egg Donors
Our Services are offered to clients Nationwide & Internationally. We work with a variety of clients and, will not discriminate against racial background, marital status or sexual orientation.
Egg donation is a wonderful gift. It takes a very caring individual to help infertile women in such a wonderful way. Happy Beginnings, LLC will do our upmost to make this a pleasant and satisfying experience for our donors. We will do our very best to make sure that your donation experience is stress free. Egg donors in our program are offered compensations up to $15,000.00 and higher for their time and effort. Our program does abide by the American Society of Reproductive Medicines' guidelines regarding the compensation of donors. We feel that our donors should be rewarded for sharing the gift of life & helping families grow...
"I have had such an amazing experience working with Happy Beginnings. They help so many families every single day and I couldn't of imagined working with anyone else. They made the process very smooth and were a phone call away throughout the entire process. I cannot wait to work with this incredible agency again. They're truly change Intended Parents lives and making the world a better place."(Texas Donor, 2019)
If you are interested in being an egg donor and would like to learn about the process, please click the tabs below to read about the requirements to be an egg donor and click the link below to learn about the process & commitment involved.
All donors must meet certain criteria in order to be accepted into our program. If you are very responsible and can answer yes to the following, please apply.
- I am 20-30 years of age.
- I am healthy & a non-smoker.
- I do not use recreational drugs.
- I am height & weight proportionate.
- I have access to the medical and genetic history of my biological family.
- I have not used Mirena IUD
- I am willing to participate in a medical evaluation to include physical, psychological and drug screening.
- Tattoos processed in a certified sterile facility and can produce documents of such
- I have not had a Norplant birth control device or taken Depo-Provera in the past 6 months.
- I am willing to travel for 5-10 days (all expenses paid) to a fertility clinic approved by the American Medical Association for participation in an egg donor cycle. Or, my primary residence is in a major metropolitan area.
- I am willing to self-inject medications for my participation as an egg donor. **Please note that instructions for administering the medications will be provided by a Registered Nurse.
|Under 5'4"||150 lbs.|
|Under 5'4" - 5'6"||170 lbs.|
|Under 5'7" - 5'10"||180 lbs.|
|Under 5'10" - 6'0"||190 lbs.|
We can help you find just the right Egg Donor Match for your bundle of Joy! We’ll make sure that you and your Egg Donor have a wonderful journey and guide you both every step of the way.
Become an Egg Donor
When you become an Egg Donor, you give the gift of a child to a loving soon-to-be parent. Give the gift of life and help create a family by becoming an Egg Donor today!