5 Ways to Boost Infertility
How can you boost your infertility?
The journey of trying to have a child can be very difficult for so many people. Here are a few tips you can try to boost your fertility journey. All of these may not work for you but anything is worth a try during your journey. We are here to make this process easier for you. We researched a few tips and we hope it will help you.
- Cut down on carbs
- Low carb diet
- A study stated increasing carbs can increase infertility risks
- A low carb diet will help with hormone levels
- Eat more fiber
- Can help the body keep blood sugar balanced
- Support the body’s ability to metabolize and eliminate excess estrogen
- Increase protein
- Cut out meat protein for vegetable protein
- Examples: Vegetables, nuts, beans, lentils
- High Fat Diary
- Replacing low-fat dairy products can help improve fertility
- A small change can increase your fertility chances.
- 30% of women who go to a fertility clinic suffer from anxiety, depression or stress.
- Take time out of the day to read a book, go for a walk, take a bath, etc.
- Take a moment to take a care of you.
- Decreasing your stress levels can help increase fertility.